Thursday 27 March 2014

Plans

Oh how I love planning! Over my coffee this morning I did a bit of PP (parenting project) planning and blog planning. (Notes is such an under-rated app). So the monthly Parenting Project plan is now:

March: mental health
April: physical health
May: household organisation
June: finances
July: marriage
August: friends & family

April is fast approaching. My three things are pretty predictable, and underlying it all is a desire for more energy. I'm going to cut sugar out of my diet, exercise every day, and not allow myself my iPhone in bed. The last one is going to be super hard for me! I'm addicted to checking Facebook, blogs, etc., and then listening to a podcast to send me off to sleep. Advice is clear that this isn't a good idea (see pp. 27-29). So I'm going to give it a try.

I thought it would be helpful (for me) to have a bit of a default timetable for the blog too. So I'm going with:

Monday Musings
Tip on Tuesday
Article/Book on Wednesday
Thunder Thursday (bullet list)
Friday's Parenting Project Update

Yes, this pleases me very much.

Finally, several people have asked me if it is ok to share the link to the blog. YES PLEASE! From Facebook you can just hit share, and the address is www.thescientificparent.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment